Ways To Use Beer On Your Body
The health benefits of beer are vast, ranging from prevention of cancer and diabetes, to aiding the digestive system, as well as for treating osteoporosis. Beer also helps reduce your risk of developing heart disease by lowering inflammation in the body, thinning the blood and preventing clots, which can block coronary arteries. Reduce problem of heart attack by approximately 30% to 50% when compared with nondrinkers.
- Light beer helps to make your hair more elastic and help them grow faster because of malt and yeast. Just rinse your hair with it after shampooing.
- Beer helps you to get rid of a cold quickly because of the antibacterial properties of selenium and hops. Drink this at the first symptoms of a cold. Heat 500ml beer to 50°C. Add a pinch of cumin seeds, a pinch of black pepper and ginger powder. Close the lid and leave for 5 minutes.
- Beer contains vitamin B6 and malt, that helps to get rid of wrinkles. Apply beer foam on your face like a mask for 15 minutes. After this rinse it off with warm water.
- Hops, vitamin B1 and B2 in beer have a calming effect on the body. Try to drink it every 3-7 days. You will notice that you become less irritable.
- Beer can help people who have problems with appetite, beer contains yeast which help for this. It helps activate the secretion of gastric juice, stimulating the digestive system.
- Beer helps the heart work. Beer contains vitamin PP which accelerates metabolic processes in the body, rejuvenating blood vessel cells.
- Beer helps to maintain bone density and elasticity of the joints due to the high content of silica.
But don’t drink beer everyday. One glass in 3-7 days is enough to get the benefits of this drink. If you drink beer everyday. Your body may react badly. Your productivity may decrease. You may have a swelling of your face, and you may also put on some weight.