Home remedies for acidity and gas problem
Acidity is one of the common occasional digestive disorder. It mainly caused by stomach acid, junk food, stress or sleeping disorder. Some of the common symptoms you may experience including- vomiting, heartburn, chest and stomach pain, nausea or any other respiratory problems.
Home remedies can see your these symptoms. Lets find the remedies.
Lemon and Honey
- Lemon and honey contain great natural antibacterial properties that are strong enough to kill bacteria that causes acidity. You will have positive results within an hour and most probably it will cure completely if you take this for a few days.
Apple Cider Vinegar
- Apple Cider Vinegar is one of the best home remedies for acidity according to some non-academical research. ACV helps to heal digestive problem like acidity, heartburn,stomach flu and gas by controlling food poison acid. Mix 2 tablespoon of ACV cold water and drink it twice a day after meal.
Have Cold Drinks
- Drinking cold water, milk or yogurt are good option for ensuring more fluid intake that is one important home remedies for acidity to make them all work out. If you haven’t tried it yet, you should. Ice cream lovers can try ice cream also.
Stop Eating Junk Food
- The main reason behind acidity is nothing else but junk food. Watch your next meal and reduce food that may cause acidity. Fried foods, chocolate , carbonated drinks and beverage, spicy food, fast food should avoid to make sure your home remedy treatment is working.
- Cloves are well known for its stomach healing properties and it has proven its effectiveness on curing acidity. Many people pointed that clove gives results instantly. Chew raw cloves and your problem should solve.
- Aloe vera is a natural herb that serves thousands of benefits and it also one of the effective home remedies for acidity. You can collect aloe vera juice by extracting aloe vera leaf. Mix it with water and make juice. Take aloe vera juice in refrigerator for a few minutes and then drink it. Taking aloe vera juice twice a day can solve your problem.
- Ginger contains anti-inflammatory ingredient that will surely help to reduce acidity. It will kill stomach bacteria that causes occasional acidity problem. You can take ginger with tea or just chew some raw piece from your kitchen. Using more ginger in your cooking is another way to ensure anti-acidic meal.
- Mint is another good option you should try. You can take mint juice or chew mints to reduce acidity. Taking mint with your daily food will also help to digest acid of food.