Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Dandruff
Dandruff has been one of an not ending common issue among our youth. Dandruff are caused due to many factors. It can be a result of dry scalp , any skin condition or stress. Our daily lifestyle and food habits are one of the main reason to this common dandruff issue. The amount of dust that our hair has to fight with, makes the condition worse. If dandruff’s are not treated on time, it can lead to other skin problems like pimples and acne on face. Pimples and acne on face are majorly caused due to dandruff. Because of this it is our duty to take special care of our hairs and scalp.
To help get rid of dandruff, here are some home remedies:
- Cut down junk foods, eat healthy protein containing foods. Intake of more fruits and vegetables can help in reducing dandruff to large extent.
- Avoid excessive shampooing and using of chemicals on hair.
- Avoid too much of curd, ice creams, split black gram(urad dal) consumption. These are the major causes of dandruff.
- Reducing stress and tension. Work more on meditation and exercise to help you cope with stress and depression.
- Applying natural hair packs once in a week can help bring back the beauty of your hair.
A natural Ayurveda hair pack that could help you with dandruff is by using sesame, licorice, ayurveda herbs (Kadukka, nellikka, thannikka) . Mix the powder of these with water and make a paste. Apply the paste for half an hour before bathing. This is one of the most effective natural ayurvedic hair pack specially recommended by our ayurveda specialist doctor. This pack will not only help in reducing dandruff from scalp, it will also enhance the color of your hair giving a shining black color to hairs.